Hi, Everyone,
I am concerned of the latest proposals, being talked about in relation to Forcing people on benefit to have treatment or their benefit will be removed. This is totally shocking, what sort of country are we living in. What happened to democracy and freedom of choice.
I could sort of understand it, IF the nhs was perfect and we all know it is not, a typical eg of the nhs spending millions on diabetic so called care and still 28 thousand people dying, it hardly instills confidence, who is going to pay compensation for treatment when it goes wrong, let alone wrong diagnosis, when some hospitals can not diagnose a patient with a stroke.
Are the nhs going to admit when they make a mistake- I very much doubt it.
Before anyone has any more bright ideas in Government, they should get the basics right 1st. Just how do they expect this to work, if its a case of taking tablets, how can ensure they are taken.
I have never heard such rubbish, the govt and nhs are well matched both using scare tactics.
Anyway folks I would not be too concerned, knowing the pace these 2 organisations work and the cock-ups they make.
Verity
No comments:
Post a Comment